Friday, November 23, 2012

I just had a proper talk (for a while) with someone I can tell everything and anything to, and it's mutual. I don't feel as happy talking to anyone else. There isn't anyone else I can tell everything to, or anyone who's as willing to tell me about things. Not just about everyday life. We haven't talked in a while. Maybe that's why I've been feeling lonely.

It's 7:43 am. 2.5 hours since i've been awake (cause I feel asleep at 12 with the lights on). Should be doing productive things now. Be it sleep or work.

Random: are classical theories (such as freud's theory of how the conflict between unconscious sexual drive and the demands of civilized human society is represented by psychological disorders, dreams and human behaviours) not as easy and straightforward to understand as compared to contemporary theories because we don't fully the context? I feel like I don't know enough about that era and the extent of social pressure - the demands of civilized human society -  at that time, and it affects my understanding of his theories.

No comments: